Bathroom remodels can be costly, but they don’t have to be! There are several small projects that will give your bathroom a new look, while staying within your budget.
Here are 5 projects that make a big difference:
1. Faucet Replacement- Reduce water consumption while adding a refreshed look to your sink area by upgrading your faucet. Replacing your faucet can fix common issues like leaking, molding, or rusting. Consider upgrading all of the metal fixtures in your bathroom at the same time, so that your style will flow throughout.
2. Shower Head Update- Replacing a shower head is quick, inexpensive, and can improve the quality of your showering experience. Consider upgrading to a rain shower head for a true spa like experience or multiple shower jets down the side of your shower for a more therapeutic feel.
3. Hot Water Tank Replacement- Although there may appear to be nothing wrong with your hot water tank, you could be spending more than you need to on your utility bills. Switching to an energy efficient water heater can save you money and increase the value of your home. An increasing popular option is the tankless water heater, which is more efficient as it only heats the water as you need it, unlike standard hot water tanks. It also can last five to ten years longer than the traditional tank heaters since it’s not a tank, but a computer panel regulating your hot water needs on demand. This makes the tankless water heater more compact, as it can be mounted on a wall or installed underneath cabinets.
4. Bath Fan Update- Bath fans are important in removing excess moisture and odors from the bathroom. Therefore, it is essential to have a functioning model to prevent mold buildup. New models are sleek and have many options to complement any bath lighting system.
5. Toilet Replacement- A new toilet can offer many benefits, like substantial water savings and high-efficiency. There are many factors to consider when purchasing a toilet, such as the toilet type, flushing power and seating options. If it isn’t in your budget to purchase a new toilet, consider letting Komar Anchor Plumbing replace the interior mechanics of your toilet. Replacing these mechanics can improve flushing power, resolve leaking issues, and save you money on your water bill.
If you’re considering a bathroom remodel or addition, Komar Anchor Plumbing and Drain Service is here to help. With over 150 years of plumbing experience, our professionals can complete your residential or commercial plumbing projects with confidence.
Our residential and commercial plumbing services include:
Hot Water Tanks
Drain Cleaning Services
Certified Backflow Installs & Testing
Call 330.758.5073 to request a free estimate!